As a photographer, you will have to adapt to shooting photos in varied conditions. From low light and well-lit locations to natural weather, you have to wait for the right conditions. The learn photography courses will help you prepare for this.
You want to learn the basics of photography, but it’s all gibberish!
I’m sure you have some good nuggets of information about photography. But, you want more. You want to add more helpful information to your photography toolbox so that you can be a well-rounded photographer in the field.
Here is your opportunity. With my 10 years of experience in the field and a Diploma in photography, there’s no one better to help you with your next adventure!
Hungry to learn? Join me from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, at Inner City Brewing 820 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0E5 for a 2h+ interactive workshop. A pint of beer is on me.
- What are the (P) mode, (S) mode, (A) mode and (M) mode and when to use them?
- Lens filters and what they are for, and when to use them.
- Suitable lens or lenses; prime, telephoto, portrait, travel, a great all-around lens for traveling, etc.
- What are ISO and how to use it to your adventage.
- I will provide hand-outs for you to bring home, review and continue to practice.
You are already stressed: Don’t worry, I will provide you with a booklet about the learning objectives. One tiny bit of information equals improvement in your photography.
What to bring:
- Camera and lens
- Notebook and pen
- Questions and thirst for knowledge!
Are you shy? You don’t want to be in a small group; I got you covered! Let’s do a 1:1. Let me help you learn the language of photography, give you a head start on learning basic camera settings and decrease your anxiety and fear of photography. Trust me; I have been there.
Small workshops are limited to 3.
Dates in 2023
* January 24, 2023
* February 7, 2023
* February 21, 2023
* March 7, 2023
* March 21, 2023