Learn Photography Over A Pint – RESTARTING NOVEMBER 2, 2022
Learn Photography Over A Pint - RESTARTING NOVEMBER 2, 2022
As a photographer, you have to adapt to photographing in various weather conditions. If you are always waiting for the perfect weather or temperature, you will not photograph much. As part of these learn photography courses, you will learn to photograph in low light conditions, using the right equipment, ISO, shutter speed and aperture.
You want to learn the basics of photography, but it’s all gibberish!
You already have some good nuggets of information about photography, but you’re still hungry for more. You want to add more helpful information to your photography toolbox to help you in the field. Here is your opportunity. With my 10 years of photography experience in the field and a Diploma in photography, you are in good hands.
Hungry to learn? Join me from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, at Inner City Brewing 820 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0E5 for a 2h+ interactive workshop. A pint of beer is on me.
• What are the (P) mode, (S) mode, (A) mode and (M) mode and when to use them?
• Lenses; fixed, telephoto, portrait, travel, a great all-around lens for traveling, etc.
• Lens filters and what they are for, and when to use them
• Suitable lens or lenses
• What are ISO, Aperture, White Balance and Shutter Speed; how to apply them in your photography shoot
• I will provide examples of photos of when to apply the above objectives.
Oh, you are curious about me? Check me out at www.yvesphotography.com
You are already stressed: Don’t worry, I will provide you with a booklet about the learning objectives. One tiny bit of information equals improvement in your photography.
What to bring:
• Camera and lens
• Notebook and pen
• Questions and thirst for knowledge!
Are you shy? You don’t want to be in a small group; I got you covered! Let’s do a 1:1. Let me help you learn the language of photography, give you a head start on learning basic camera settings and decrease your anxiety and fear of photography. Trust me; I have been there.
The small workshop is limited to 3.
My Portfolio: https://yvesphotography.com
- October to December 2022 – Dates are Wednesdays
ALL BOOKINGS ARE THROUGH EVENTBRIGHTE.CA